These Massage techniques improve connective tissue function noticeably.
You will gain knowledge, awareness and skills to keep your body healthy. Appropriate for most fitness levels.
- For Anti-aging - - To Prevent injury - - Relieve aches and pain
- Improve flexibility & strength- - Improve athletic performance
- Increase your body awareness- - Improve balance & coordination
What people are saying about this class!
" Whether I'm using a foam roller or a tennis ball, I now know how to work on a problem area using self-massage to get relief from tight or knotted muscles. I believe this class is responsible for this 71 year old having a healthy body, great golf game and keeping me happily employed full time."
FOR THE ONLINE ZOOM CLASS
To participate in the Roller Recovery series you will need the following equipment. This equipment is affordable, invaluable and will last.
2) solid rubber Yoga Tune Up Therapy Balls ($16.19/pair) -
5) flex band, yoga strap, or bathrobe belt
STOP AND READ
Please note that a Zoom link is not generated when you sign up for a class using Myrec.
Our Zoom Link Policy Procedure:
We have created a Zoom Link Policy Procedure so you will have the best possible experience.
- Please sign up at least 3 weeks before your series starts.
- Zoom links will be emailed two weeks before the start of a new series.
- When you receive your Zoom link, please click on the link to make sure it works.
- Please contact us if the link does not work or if you do not receive it a week before your series starts.
- If you are a new student, you are welcome to sign up anytime during a series.
- New students please call the office so we can pro-rate the series and send the Zoom link.
- New students are always welcome to try their first class for free.