This class, accompanied by a diverse playlist, is a slow, enjoyable workout that gently conditions and balances every muscle group. We use eccentric and concentric muscle contractions, pandiculation, and relaxation as well as techniques for conditioning connective tissue to create and maintain a strong, lean, flexible, and resilient body. The movements are drawn from Tai chi, Yoga, Ballet, Pilates, and Physio-therapy. This mindful workout especially focuses on strengthening abdominals, improving posture, alignment, and balance, while learning to relax as we move.
STOP AND READPlease note that a Zoom link is not generated when you sign up for a class using Myrec.
Our Zoom Link Policy Procedure:
We have created a Zoom Link Policy Procedure so you will have the best possible experience.
- Please sign up at least 3 weeks before your series starts.
- Zoom links will be emailed two weeks before the start of a new series.
- When you receive your Zoom link, please click on the link to make sure it works.
- Please contact us if the link does not work or if you do not receive it a week before your series starts.
- If you are a new student, you are welcome to sign up anytime during a series.
- New students please call the office so we can pro-rate the series and send the Zoom link.
- New students are always welcome to try their first class for free.