Eccentric Lengthen and Strengthen classes are based on the Eccentrics fitness method which aims to gently condition and balance every muscle and joint in the body in every class. We use eccentric and concentric muscle contractions, stretching, pandiculation, and techniques for relaxation and conditioning connective tissue to create and maintain a strong, lean, flexible, and resilient body. The movements are drawn from Tai chi, Yoga, Ballet, Pilates, and Physio-therapy. This mindful workout especially focuses on strengthening abdominals, improving posture, alignment, and balance, while learning to relax as we move. Each class is accompanied by an enjoyable, diverse playlist.
Leah Becker is a Level 4 Essentrics instructor.
Four Classes Per Week to Choose From
Thursdays 4:30- 5:30PM
Saturdays 10:15-11:15 AM
What People Are Saying "You are a really amazing teacher and I love your classes and my body does too. I have made so many improvements. Thank you so much!" Peri O
STOP AND READPlease note that a Zoom link is not generated when you sign up for a class using Myrec.
Our Zoom Link Policy Procedure:
We have created a Zoom Link Policy Procedure so you will have the best possible experience.
- Please sign up at least 3 weeks before your series starts.
- Zoom links will be emailed two weeks before the start of a new series.
- When you receive your Zoom link, please click on the link to make sure it works.
- Please contact us if the link does not work or if you do not receive it a week before your series starts.
- If you are a new student, you are welcome to sign up anytime during a series.
- New students please call the office so we can pro-rate the series and send the Zoom link.
- New students are always welcome to try their first class for free.