This class, accompanied by a diverse playlist, is a slow, enjoyable workout that gently conditions every muscle group. Eccentric muscle contractions keep muscles active as they lengthen to produce a strong, lean, flexible, resilient body. The movements are drawn from Tai chi, Yoga, Ballet, Pilates, and Physio-therapy. This mindful workout especially focuses on strengthening abdominals, improving posture, alignment, and balance, while learning to relax as we move.
STOP AND READPlease note that a Zoom link is not generated when you sign up for a class using Myrec.
Our Zoom Link Policy Procedure:
We have created a Zoom Link Policy Procedure so you will have the best possible experience.
- Please sign up at least 3 weeks before your series starts.
- Zoom links will be emailed two weeks before the start of a new series.
- When you receive your Zoom link, please click on the link to make sure it works.
- Please contact us if the link does not work or if you do not receive it a week before your series starts.
- If you are a new student, you are welcome to sign up anytime during a series.
- New students please call the office so we can pro-rate the series and send the Zoom link.
- New students are always welcome to try their first class for free.